Wednesday 20 October 2010

10th Anniversary of Ocean Park Halloween ( Part 1)

Let say welcome to Hallo Halloween

Halloween is the most popular event at Ocean Park! 




I love this event very much! 
I would like to show you some information before you go to the park.


Operating Hours and Admission Fee(HK$)

  
 
Map of Ocean Park (Halloween Version)







Halloween Attraction of Ocean Park


Zombie Hunt-喪屍反擊戰

I think the attraction I want to recommend you to experience first are most popular haunted house in Ocean Park- Zombie Hunt. This is because I wait for the game for two hours.
 We always see the Zombie in the movies only but we can see them at Ocean Park now! Actually, they are human who have a ghastly make up and quite scared me!






Let me tell you the story, the undead have retuned, and it’s up to you to stop them! Hong Kong’s first survival horror laser tag experience pits you running for your life through a labyrinth of rotting and lumbering zombies! Escape from the living dead through an abandoned industrial outpost filled with traps and heart-pumping scares, armed with only your instincts and your trusty gun!


                                   What is more? More horrible attraction will show you.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment